Coronavirus outbreak: service disruption
Third-party agency support and help
You may find the following websites useful.
- Full Fact: to make sure the information you are seeing online is accurate
- Mind: to get advice on how to manage any stress or anxiety that you may be feeling right now
- Mental health support. Top tips on how to look after your mental wellbeing visit NHS Every Mind Matters
- Warwickshire County Council health advice relating to coronavirus
- Rise: Rise is a family of NHS-led services providing emotional wellbeing and mental health services for children and young people in Coventry and Warwickshire
Stay in, work out
- Sport England: Tips, advice and guidance on how to keep or get active in and around your home
Online internet scams
Be safe online and watch out for suspicious emails that ask you top open links or ask you for sensitive information. If it looks suspicious - it probably is. Stay safe and do not open an email that you do not recognise. Only shop online from reuptable companies - if a deal is too good to be true - it's probably a dodgy deal.
- If you feel you are in immediate danger call 999
- If your situation is not urgent, call the police on 101
- Further information on domestic abuse
We thank you for your patience and understanding which is invaluable during these challenging times for all of us.
- Keep checking our website and social media channels for regular coronavirus updates
Last updated Thursday, 30th April 2020