Wembrook Community Centre - Nuneaton
Wembrook Community Centre is a base from which a wide variety of community clubs and activities are run.
- The centre is on a main daytime bus route.
- There is disabled friendly access with CCTV security.
- All rooms have recently been refurbished.
- Adequate car parking is availble.
Centre facilities consist of:-
- A small community lounge ideal for up to 25 people.
- A main hall with kitchen to accommodate 70 people.
- An ICT suite.
- Toilet facilities, including those for the disabled.
To book facilities or make further enquiries visit Wembrook Community Centre or e:mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wembrook Community Centre, Ravelow Drive, Nuneaton CV10 4QP.
Last updated Tuesday, 30th May 2017