You are here:

Abandoned vehicle

Untaxed vehicle

The Council is not responsible for dealing with untaxed vehicles.  These should be reported to the DVLA or you can write to DVLA if you cannot report it online:

Enforcement Section W070/D12, DVLA, Longview Road, Swansea, SA7 0XZ

The information you will need to include is:

  • vehicle registration number
  • make
  • model
  • colour
  • detailed location
  • time the vehicle can be seen on the road

Last updated Friday, 4th February 2022

Was this information useful?

You said, we did