Apply for a pavement licence
A pavement licence is a licence granted by the council which allows the licence holder to place removable furniture over certain highways next to the premises that have this licence. Generally, these are footpaths restricted to pedestrians or are roads and places to which vehicle access is restricted or prohibited.
How much does it cost
The application fee in Nuneaton and Bedworth for a Pavement Licence is £80.00.
How to apply
- Read the guidance notes
- Complete the pavement licence application form
- Email your application and accompanying documents to: email@example.com
- Make the licence fee payment of £80 to the Licensing Section when you submit your application by email by calling 024 7637 6222
- Display this site notice on the day you submit your application and for a further five working days for public consultation process.
- You will need to include in your application photos of the site notice to show it has been properly displayed
What happens once the application is submitted
The council have ten working days from the day after the application is made (excluding public holidays) to consult on, and determine the application. This consists of five working days for public consultation, and then five working days to consider and determine the application after the consultation.
Last updated Monday, 28th February 2022
You said, we did