Hire rooms at the Town Hall
The Town Hall is located in the heart of Nuneaton town centre and has a short stay shoppers car park at the rear.
- half day rate (4 hours) £252.00
- full day rate (8 hours) £503.00
Multiple room hire (eg Committee Room B, Committee Room C and Committee Room D all opened up as one)
- half day rate (4 hours) £309
- full day rate (8 hours) £618
There is also a car park with 42 spaces open to the public on week nights from 5.00pm and all day Saturday and Sunday. Alternatively, there is a multi-storey car park opposite, which has 517 spaces (this closes at 7.00 pm). Further information on our car parks.
Nuneaton Town Hall facilities
- Council Chamber - ideal for a wedding or civil service, awards ceremony, and has a full audio visual system
- Committee Room A - can be set out with dedicated seating, ideal for meetings, workshops or an entertainment area
- Committee Rooms B, C and D - three rooms which can be opened up to provide a bar and buffet service area in a larger sized room, ideal for wedding or civil receptions, or parties.
Suitable for medium to smaller-sized celebrations, the Town Hall Council Chamber and Meeting Rooms are located on the first floor of the Town Hall, accessible by lift and stairs and could seat up to 50. The rooms can be supported by a private bar but have no scope for a dance floor.
There is a small kitchen near to the rooms and on the same floor, which has a microwave. When hiring the facilities you may use any catering company, as long as they have the relevant food hygiene certificates.
Photo opportunities both inside and outside the building are available.
For more information, or to book a room, please contact:
024 7637 6464
Last updated Friday, 7th May 2021