Town Hall room hire
Room hire charges
Suitable for medium to smaller-sized celebrations, the Town Hall Council Chamber and Meeting Rooms are located on the first floor of the Town Hall, accessible by lift and stairs and could seat up to 50. The rooms can be supported by a private bar but have no scope for a dance floor.
Monday to Friday hire rates (excluding Bank Holidays):
- £15.50 per hour, per room
Weekend hire rates:
Single room hire
- half day rate (4 hours) £252.00
- full day rate (8 hours) £503.00
Multiple room hire (eg Committee Room B, Committee Room C and Committee Room D all opened up as one)
- half day rate (4 hours) £309.00
- full day rate (8 hours) £618.00
Safety induction (required upon first hire of a room):
There is a pay and display car park behind the Town Hall. View further information on our car parks.
Town Hall facilities
- Council Chamber - ideal for a wedding or civil service, awards ceremony, and has a full audio visual system
- Committee Room A - can be set out with dedicated seating, ideal for meetings, workshops or an entertainment area
- Committee Rooms B, C and D - three rooms ideal for meetings, workshops, breakout areas, or can be opened up to provide a bar and buffet service area in a larger sized room, ideal for wedding or civil receptions, or parties.
There is a small kitchen near to the rooms and on the same floor, which has a microwave. When hiring the facilities you may use any catering company, as long as they have the relevant food hygiene certificates.
Photo opportunities both inside and outside the building are available.
Last updated Thursday, 13th October 2022
You said, we did