Procurement and tendering
Third-party business support
These links to useful supporting organisations for business, and a wide range of other applicable advertisement portals across Warwickshire and the West Midlands, including the national portals.
- Constructionline - UKs largest register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants.
- The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) - Campaigning group to protect and promote the interests of the self-employed and owners of small firms.
- The Rural Growth Network - Government programme to grow business and create new job prospects in rural areas.
- Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce - Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce offers support to businesses right from starting point and as companies develop and grow.
- Coventry and Warwickshire Reinvestment Trust - Financial institution providing loan finance to organisations that can demonstrate that they are improving the local economy.
- Contracts Finder - Contracts Finder lets you search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
- Find a Tender – Use the Find a Tender service to search and apply for high value contracts in the UK’s public and utilities sectors. High value contracts are usually above £138,760, including VAT.
- Find it in CW – Findit is designed to bring you high-profile supply chain opportunities, news and events specific to the area. The brand new Finditin site is exclusive to Coventry and Warwickshire businesses, and we will be working with the Chamber of Commerce, LEP, Growth Hub, and local authorities to give businesses access to private and public sector contracts and link buyers with suppliers across a variety of sectors.
- West Midlands Net Zero Business Pledge - Link to the West Midlands net zero website providing information and detail on how to make a pledge, the benefits and opportunities available to your organisation and the West Midlands region.
Some of the framework providers we may use, include:
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation – ESPO
- Crown Commercial Service – CCS
- Efficiency East Midlands – EEM
- Fusion 21
- NHS Shared Business Services
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation – YPO
- The Procurement Partnership – TPPL
Last updated Monday, 20th November 2023