You are here:

Moving premises

Change of circumstances

You must let us know if you vacate or move premises, or if there is a change in your circumstances that affects the amount you have to pay, so that we can adjust your bill. We may need to transfer your business rates account from your old address to your new one.

Notify us

Download and complete one of the forms below:

You can also email or call our Billing team on 024 7637 6534 to discuss your circumstances.

Last updated Tuesday, 5th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did