How to vote
Voting at polling station
If you are registered to vote we will send you a poll card just before an election telling you where and when to vote.
- You can only vote at the polling station stated on your poll card
Polling station opening times
- Polling stations are open from 7.00am to 10.00pm on polling day
Where is my local polling station
Find the location of Nuneaton and Bedworth polling stations
Lost my polling card
You can still vote even if you’ve lost your polling card.
If you haven’t received a polling card but think you should have done contact us using the contact details below
Access for voters with disabilities
When you get to the polling station
You can take your polling card with you to show who you are, but you don’t have to.
Give your name and address to the staff inside the polling station when you arrive.
You’ll be given a ballot paper containing a list of the people, parties or other options you can vote for.
Filling in your ballot paper
- Take your ballot paper into a polling booth.
- Follow the instructions on the notices in the polling booth and on the top of the ballot paper to vote.
- Put it in the ballot box.
Giving information to tellers
Tellers outside polling stations work for political parties and candidates. They might ask you for some information, like your electoral number. You don't have to give them the information they ask for, but you can if you want to.
Last updated Thursday, 17th March 2022