The safety and welfare of children, or child protection, means protecting children from physical, emotional or sexual abuse or neglect. All children have a right to be well looked after and protected from harm. Safeguarding children is everyone's business.
If you are worried about any child and think that they may be a victim of neglect, abuse or cruelty, there are several contacts below to contact if you concerned about any child. Do not keep this to yourself, don't ignore it, child abuse of any kind is very serious and action must be taken quickly.
- in an emergency, please dial 999
- if you wish to make a new Safeguarding referral, please telephone 01926 413492
- for on-going cases which involve Childrens Services, please contact Nuneaton and Bedworth Children's Team, Hilary Road, Nuneaton, Warks, CV10 9AD. Telephone: 01926 413001
If you require any further advice or guidance, please use these contacts:
- Warwickshire Safeguarding Children Board, Saltisford, Office Park, Ansell Way, Warwick, CV34 4UL. Telephone: 01926 742510
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council, Audit and Governance Team, Town Hall, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5AA. Telephone: 024 7637 6333
Last updated Monday, 11th January 2016