How to use our new website
Our new website has been redesigned to provide residents and visitors to Nuneaton and Bedworth with easier access to a wide range of council services. You can obtain information about or request the services provided by the council using our website whenever you want to.
Our responsive website will adapt to whatever type of device you are using, PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Some tips to help you
- use the search facility towards the top of your screen to find the services you need
- to access regular services - sign in or register to request services quicker, easier and to track your requests
- the sign in or register button is at the top right of the screen - registration will take less than a minute
- you can also sign in with your Facebook or Google account details
- if you're unable to find the information you need - use the thumbs up and thumbs down feature at the bottom of most pages to provide us with feedback
- if you still cannot find what you're looking for, ask us a question:
Last updated Wednesday, 24th August 2016