Have your say
The Council has started work on a new Corporate Plan (2019 to 2031) - Delivering our Future, which sets out how we seek to achieve the greatest improvement in the quality of life in Warwickshire by 2031 for our Borough.
This plan will determine the strategic direction of the Council, defining the priorities which will guide us in shaping our services and setting future budgets.
So far, we’ve identified some draft themes and priorities, based on regular feedback from our customers, businesses, service teams, councillors and partner agencies. We have also used information from various national and local sources.
Three themes have been identified and linked to a range of suggested priorities:
Transformation – taking the Borough forward to reach its full potential
- Economy and business – building on our strong economic record, growing our economy, capitalising on our strengths, promoting our Borough, telling our story
- People – promoting skills and improving health within our communities, empowering and supporting our employees to deliver excellent services for residents
- Housing and communities – enabling housing development to match our aspirations for the Borough; building homes, investing in safe, empowered, sustainable communities
- Technology – maximising the opportunities presented by technology for our communities and services
Collaboration – achieving more by working together
- Partners, businesses, suppliers
- Employees and elected members
Investment – making the most of what we have
- Getting the most from our assets – from our people, land and property
- Maximising funding – identifying and securing funding opportunities, being creative, maximising income streams
- Managing our resources – maintaining our robust financial management arrangements to deliver efficient, economic and effective services
- Promoting a sustainable, green economy; minimising our carbon footprint
- Empowering our communities to make the most of their resources
- Environment – cherishing our physical environment; enhancing our built environment and open spaces, maximising the value of our green spaces, improving our infrastructure
Last updated Wednesday, 12th September 2018