NBBC recommends that you follow the latest guidance from Central Government, particularly that relating to ‘at risk groups’. Further advice, specifically regarding the use of allotments during this time, may be available from The National Allotment Society.
If you're thinking about growing your own fruit and vegetables, why not rent an allotment plot?
Finding a plot
Our local sites are ran and managed by Allotment Associations; contact them directly to enquire about availability.
- Bulkington (contact Barry Davis - 07948 794950)
- Hartshill (North Warwickshire Borough Council)
Plots designed for mixed abilities are available on some sites.
Benefits to using an allotment
- Enjoy fresh, organic food that you've grown yourself.
- Improve your physical and mental health with regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
- Help the environment! You'll be protecting an open green space and supporting habitats for local wildlife. Also, you'll reduce the need to transport or package your food.
- Meet like-minded people, make new friends and become a seasoned "Allotmenteer"!
Last updated Thursday, 5th November 2020