Football and cricket pitches
Where can I find a pitch?
We manage six cricket wickets and over 25 football pitches, ranging from mini to adult size. Some are available with changing facilities and some can be hired as pitch only. Senior and intermediate football pitches have approved goal posts; don't forget to bring your own nets!
Football pitches are generally available from the first weekend in September through to the end of April and cricket wickets from the beginning of May through to the end of August.
- Availability can be checked and bookings made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of our users are affiliated to leagues; casual bookings can be made, although we will ask for evidence of Public Liability insurance to the value of £5m.
- it is a condition of application that all teams accept our terms and conditions of hire
- park courteously around sites
- take your litter home or use the bins provided
Interested in joining a team?
The following organisations can help you if you or your club are interested in joining a team or league.
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Sunday Football League (Seniors)
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Minor Football League (Juniors)
- Warwickshire Cricket League
Last updated Thursday, 25th November 2021