You are here:

Grounds maintenance


We deal with weeds in:

  • parks
  • public open spaces
  • housing complexes and garage sites

Visit Glendale Local to see when weed control will be undertaken in your area. 

Report a grounds maintenance problem

Warwickshire County Council deal with weeds:

  • on the public highway
  • in private housing estates
  • in alleyways and jitties

Weeds in countryside areas

Countryside areas are managed for the benefit of wildlife and the flora & fauna are allowed to develop. However, we do deal with non-native material e.g Ragwort, Himalayan Balsam and Japanese Knotweed.

Last updated Thursday, 15th October 2020

Was this information useful?

You said, we did