You are here:

Grounds maintenance


We deal with weeds in:

  • parks
  • public open spaces
  • housing complexes and garage sites

Visit Glendale Local to see when weed control will be undertaken in your area. 

Report a grounds maintenance problem

Warwickshire County Council deal with weeds:

  • on the public highway
  • in private housing estates
  • in alleyways and jitties

Weeds in countryside areas

Countryside areas are managed for the benefit of wildlife and the flora and fauna are allowed to develop. However, we do deal with non-native material, for example Ragwort, Himalayan Balsam and Japanese Knotweed.

Last updated Monday, 13th November 2023

Was this information useful?

You said, we did