You are here:

Grounds maintenance

Hedges and shrub beds

Hedges are maintained once a year and this is usually done during August through to the end of November.

This time frame is set by the Wildlife and Countryside Act which protects nesting birds.

Visit Glendale Local to see when they will next be in your area.

Report a grounds maintenance problem

Paths obstructed by hedges

  • If you feel that a path or part of the highway is obstructed by a hedge growing from a private property, report this to Warwickshire County Council.

Shrub beds

  • September to March: 25% of all shrub beds are pruned.
  • Summer months: we cut them to clear pathways only.

For further information on hedges and shrubs, please see our Grounds Maintenance Guide.

Last updated Thursday, 15th October 2020

Was this information useful?

You said, we did