Museum & Art Gallery
Events and activities
We are really excited about lots of new activities that we have introduced around the Museum. Although we have had to temporarily remove some of our high-touch interactives to keep visitors safe, we still have lots to keep you busy on your visit! We also have a trail for families to try in Riversley Park. The alphabet trail is now on, can you find all the letters of the aphabet represented by objects from the museum's collections?
· Look out for new QR codes throughout the Museum’s rooms. These can be scanned on your smart phone and will take you direct to on-line blogs, object films, art jigsaws and more!
· Our Local History Gallery now features a new film about Nuneaton entertainer Larry Grayson. Larry presented TV’s Generation Game between 1978 and 1982. In this gallery, you can also measure yourself against the height of the flood waters that Nuneaton has experienced over the years.
· In our ‘Blitzed exhibition’, have a sniff of some ‘smells’ to transport you back to the era of the Second World War. You can also measure yourself against the size of wartime bombs. Do you think they would come up to your knee, your waist, your shoulder….?
· Help! Some toy bunnies have escaped in the Museum. Can you spot where all the cheeky fur-balls are hiding!
· Museum trails are still available, but please bring your own pencils for now.
Last updated Friday, 7th August 2020