Museum & Art Gallery
Book tickets to visit the Museum & Art Gallery
Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery is temporarily closing in line with the latest guidance from November 5th, it hopes to be able to welcome visitors back from early December! In the meantime follow us on Facebook and Instagram where we'll be sharing collections.
- Museum visitors will need to book in advance. There will be limited access without a booking due to capacity
- Hourly slots will be available at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- The government requires that face coverings are worn at museums and galleries from August 8th 2020
Tickets will be free but will be restricted to reduce queuing and to allow social distancing within the museum.
- The museum will be open Tuesdays and Saturdays 10.30am to 4.30pm..
The museum will have a clearly marked one-way system and our team will be on hand to provide advice to visitors and answer any questions you may have. Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance and exit for visitors. We are also increasing our cleaning schedule throughout the museum.
There will be access to the tearoom from the front entrance of the museum. Booking is essential due to restricted numbers.
- Entrance to the museum is free, but donations are welcomed
- For more information about our current and upcoming exhibitions, events and activities, view our What's On Guides
We offer an inspiring and engaging programme of exhibitions, events and activities that will appeal to a wide range of visitors. We have permanent exhibitions related to Local History, Fine Art and local writer George Eliot. There are activities for children to do in our galleries. Come and take a look. Have a snack in our tearoom and browse around the Museum shop. There is always something fun and interesting to discover at Nuneaton Museum and Art Gallery.
There is ramped access to the Museum and a lift to the first floor.
Opening hours for the tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
Restricted inside seating is available but is subject to Government Guidelines, social distancing and hygiene measures.
Last updated Wednesday, 4th November 2020