You are here:

Moving house

Tell us if you are moving

If you pay council tax, you must let us know if you move home (or if there is a change in your circumstances that affects the amount you have to pay), so that we can adjust your bill. We will need to transfer your Council tax account from your old address to your new one.

How to notify us

Download one of the forms below, email us at or call us on 024 7637 6534 to speak to a member of our Billing team.

  • Council Tax Occupation form - if you are moving into or within the Borough
  • Council Tax Vacation form - if you are vacating a property and either leaving the area or moving to a property within the Borough where you will not be the liable person
  • Council Tax Discount Application form (link) - to apply for a discount on your bill. You must notify the Council within 21 days of the event occurring

Last updated Tuesday, 15th February 2022

Was this information useful?

You said, we did