You are here:

Under occupancy

Do you have a disability and need overnight care?

If you are of working age, have a disability and need a spare bedroom so that a carer can stay overnight you should contact your local council now so that staff can help you keep more of your housing benefit.

Last updated Tuesday, 5th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did