You are here:

Discretionary housing payments

How do I claim for a discretionary hardship payment?

If you receive Housing Benefit or the Housing Element of Universal Credit you can complete an application form online.

If you also receive Council Tax Support you can use this form to apply for a hardship payment at the same time if you need to.

If you only need to apply for a hardship payment (extra help towards with your Council Tax) you can download an application form.

Last updated Monday, 2nd March 2020

Was this information useful?

You said, we did