You are here:

Benefit claims

New claim - housing benefit, council tax support and local housing allowance

You can claim online for housing benefit or council tax support.

  • start your online benefit application
  • provide the evidence requested
  • you and your partner (if you have one), must bring proof of your National Insurance Number and your identity to the Town Hall or Bedworth Area Office.

Last updated Monday, 28th February 2022

Was this information useful?

You said, we did