You are here:

Benefit claims

Already in receipt of income support, Job seekers allowance (income based) or incapacity benefit

If you are already in receipt of income support, job seekers allowance or incapacity benefit or do not qualify, then you will need to fill out a benefit application form online to make your claim for housing benefit and/or council tax support.

You can also use this online claim form if you are a pensioner and wish to apply for second adult rebate.

Once you have completed this application form you will be given an evidence checklist. You will need to bring the requested information to us at the Bedworth Area Office or the Town Hall Nuneaton.

Last updated Friday, 22nd January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did