You are here:

Problems paying your council tax

Charging orders

If you own property and you owe more than £1000.00 the Council may consider placing a charge on your property. This process will involve you incurring additional costs and could mean you will have to sell the property to settle your debt.

Last updated Wednesday, 16th December 2015

Was this information useful?

You said, we did