You are here:

Building control


If you need to underpin all or part of the foundations of your building, building regulations apply. The regulations specifically define this as 'building work' and appropriate measures must be applied to ensure the underpinning stabilises the movement of the building.

Last updated Thursday, 2nd February 2017

Was this information useful?

You said, we did