Building control services
Central Building Control Partnership
The building control teams from across six local authorities, including Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council, joined together to launch Central Building Control Partnership.
- Submit a building regulation application and find out more about the services, visit Central Building Control Partnership website
As a result Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council no longer holds the register for Building Control Applications. However should a personal search be required, please submit your request to our online Portal. Please note that we are able to provide Building Control information only for North Warwickshire Borough Council.
Central Building Control Partnership offer the following services:
- advice and support relating to all aspects of building control
- applying for building regulation approval
- book building control site inspections
- issuing completion certificates
- reporting dangerous structures
- demolition notices
Central Building Control Partnership promises to provide a seamless and consistent service across large parts of central England. It offers high quality, responsive and independent expertise to the construction industry and its customers, as well as to local homeowners.
Last updated Friday, 1st November 2019
You said, we did