You are here:




You will need to apply for planning permission if:

  • the ground area (measured externally) is more than 3 square metres
  • the porch would be higher than 3 metres above ground level
  • it would be less than 2 metres away from a road, footpath, bridleway or byway

Last updated Wednesday, 13th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did