Energy efficiency grants
Eligible residents of Nuneaton, Bedworth and North Warwickshire have access to a new phase of Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding (ECO4) to help improve the warmth of their homes and save money on their energy bills.
Do I qualify?
Low-income households who are in fuel poverty qualify for ECO. If you receive benefits and live in a property with a low energy efficiency rating, then you can apply directly through an energy supplier.
Funding is only available for private owner occupiers and private rented tenants.
- Child Benefit
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit
- Housing benefit
- Pension credit saving credit.
What if I am not on a benefit?
If you do not receive a qualifying benefit then you might still qualify through ECO’s flexible eligibility mechanism, known as ECO Flex (INSERT STATEMENT OF INTENT). To be assessed for ECO Flex you must
- complete and sign an application with an ECO4 installer.
- not send the application form directly to us. We will only accept applications from the household’s chosen installer.
Find an ECO4 Supplier
What happens next?
If we confirm eligibility, we will provide a written declaration to the installer or energy company.
A signed declaration does not guarantee the installation of any improvements, as the final decision will be made by the installer. View energy efficiency measures that may be recommended.
Last updated Tuesday, 5th December 2023