You are here:

Caravan and mobile home licensing

Check your site licence details

You should already have a site licence, but check to make sure that your name, the site name and address is correct and up to date.  Also check that it corresponds with your planning permission.

Licences are transferable so if the ownership changes you should advise us of the change, so that consent for transfer can be issued on receipt of your application.

Last updated Tuesday, 30th May 2023

Was this information useful?

You said, we did