You are here:

Your tenancy

Floating support schemes

Nuneaton and Bedworth have a number of Floating Support Schemes in the area, that provide help and support for people who are finding it difficult to look after their home or pay their bills.

If you feel you would like to apply for this service please contact your Housing officer or the service provider.

Last updated Wednesday, 13th January 2016

Was this information useful?

You said, we did