Brown-lid bin - recyclables
Your brown-lid bin is for your recyling material, for example, paper, card, bottles.
- Find out what can and cannot be recycled in your brown-lid bin
Use our materials directory search to find out whether or not they can be recycled at home; and if not, what you can do with them.
Help us to give you the best possible service
- Present your bin by 7am
- Put your bin back within 24 hours of collection
- Avoid non-collection by putting correct items in the bin
- Contain all items within the bin - make sure the lid is fully closed
- Bins cannot be collected if too heavy
If you cannot recycle at home
Use Recycle Now's recycling locator to find out where you can recycle items not accepted in your kerbside collection.
Last updated Monday, 6th November 2023