Jeudis - Connected by Thread
- 7th October 2021 - 16th October 2021 at 10:30 - 16:30 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Free - donations are welcome
This stunning textile exhibition is the work of the Jeudi Group.
Jeudis - Connected by Thread explores the diversity of styles and vision in the development of traditional textile crafts as art. Using different methods and approaches in their work, Jeudis members are united in creating stunning 2D and 3D work incorporating thread. Each artist in the exhibition engages with the medium of thread in a variety of ways, including using skills such as wet felting, quilting, collage, hand, and hand stitching.
Opening hours for the museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Every Thursday - only the ground floor of the museum will be open
- Closed Monday and Sunday