Geoff Yeomans: A Dextrous Eye
- 7th October 2021 - 6th November 2021 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Free - donations welcome
A stunning retrospective of Geoff Yeoman's work. Yeoman taught at the local Nuneaton School of Art and this selection shows the breadth of his interests and his skills.
Experience this fine retrospective exhibition of a wonderful artist with a Nuneaton connection.
Over a period of more than 60 years, Geoff Yeomans created a huge catalogue of work in a wide range of media. He had a piercing eye for detail and was a fine draughtsman, print maker and photographer but he was at his most powerful when working with paint. This exhibition focuses mainly on the years 1964 to 1987 when Geoff was teaching at the Nuneaton School of Art and when he was, arguably, producing some of his finest works.
Opening hours for the museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Every Thursday - only the ground floor of the museum will be open
- Closed Monday and Sunday