Festival of Arts - Craft and Needlecraft Sections
- 13th April 2019 - 6th May 2019 at 10:30 - 16:30 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Entry is Free.
Exhibition at Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery.
Beadwork, embroidery, wirework and collage are usually amongst the selection put forward for this exciting show. With something for everyone, and an array of techniques to be inspired by, be sure to come and explore this treasure trove of craft and needlecraft.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in exhibiting in the Festival of Arts you are welcome to pick-up a syllabus with more information from the Museum reception. Drop-off days for the Craft and Needlecraft sections are the 7th of April (2pm – 4pm) and the 8th of April (1pm – 4pm).
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm