Tracey Watson - Connie's War
- 1st June 2019 - 21st July 2019 at 10:30 - 16:30 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Entry is Free.
Exhibition at Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery.
An exhibition featuring textiles, prints and ceramics based on the wartime experience of the artist’s grandmother Connie, who lived in Coventry during the Blitz. With contemporary images of flora and fauna and brightly coloured designs, this locally inspired exhibition takes inspiration from the bombing of Coventry and the ruins of the Cathedral.
The historical references and local touches make this a powerful show for anyone hoping to learn more about the war from a personal point of view.
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm