Becoming George: The Unexpected Life of George Eliot
- 10th May 2019 - 14th July 2019 at 10:30 - 16:30 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Free
George Eliot inspired exhibition at Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery.
When Mary Anne Evans was born at South Farm, Arbury no-one would have thought that she would grow up to be an internationally successful writer. This exhibition will reveal the woman and explore how she became George Eliot.
Mary-Anne Evans was born on the 22 November 1819. This is the first of two special exhibitions which we will be showing during this bicentennial year.
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm