Lucy Fiona Morrison - Wild Places
- 9th March 2019 - 22nd April 2019 at 10:30 - 16:30 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Entry is Free.
Based on areas of wilderness, this exhibition showcases large contemporary oil paintings.
Based on areas of wilderness, this exhibition showcases large contemporary oil paintings. These incredible scenes explore a range of views, from barren English fields to the vastness of the Grand Canyon. The works both inspire and intrigue with their textural paint qualities.
Morrison’s career has included exhibiting in ‘The Other Art Fair’ in Bristol, ‘Art Fair East’ in Norwich, ‘The Great Yorkshire Show’ in Harrogate and ‘The Brick Lane Gallery’ in London. Her paintings are represented by ‘Gallery 104’ in New York and held in private collections internationally.
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm