Exhibition - Jessica Tracey: The Culinary Adventures of 'Little Piggy'
- 19th January 2019 - 24th February 2019 at 10:30 - 16:30 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Entry is Free.
Exhibition at Nuneaton Museum & Art Gallery.
Jessica Tracey: The Culinary Adventures of ‘Little Piggy’
19 January – 24 March 2019
Child-friendly and full of yummy food – what‘s not to love about Jessica Tracey’s selection of fab illustrative prints? These cute pictures are each accompanied by their own recipe card and each shows ‘Little Piggy’ on a different culinary adventure – perfect!
Jessica will also have some of her artworks for sale so encouraging the kids to get cooking might just have got a little bit easier!
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm
Christmas Closure :
The Museum will be closed from December 24th through to December 31st inclusive.The Museum will re-open with normal opening times on Tuesday 1st of January 2019.