Hickman's Insecta Extraodinaire and Passing By Exhibition
- 15th September 2018 - 4th November 2018 at 10:30 - 16:30 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Nuneaton, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Entry is Free.
Exhibition of Artwork by Laura Hickman
Roll-up, roll-up! Welcome to ‘Hickman’s Insecta Extraordinaire’! This array of mind-bending prints inspired by the traditional Victorian flea circus is a must-see for curious minds and anyone with a taste for the wacky. Laura’s show is truly unique in its humour, its use of traditional 1840’s production methods and its glimpse into the mind of a fascinating artist. It includes work from her ‘Passing By’ collection too – where Laura uses light to recapture the movement of creatures which are no longer living. So…if this picture of a frog being towed on a bike by a fly remotely tickles your fancy be sure to catch this all-round show-stopper.
Opening hours for the Museum and tearoom
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm