- 1st November 2017 at 18:00 - 20:00
- Location: Town Hall, Nuneaton, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5AA
- Cost: Free
Calling all landlords!
The next landlord forum is planned for Wednesday 1st November 2017. The forum will be held here at the Town Hall, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5AA. The event will start at 6pm (the first presentation will commence at 6:15pm) and the event will finish by 8pm.
The proposed Agenda for the event is:
- Do your properties or properties you manage meet the current standards? Discussion on the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) outlining what housing inspectors look for when they inspect your property & why by Rob Watson – Private Sector Housing Manager
- To be confirmed - We are working to secure a speaker to cover property inventories for landlords
- Any other business/Opportunity to network – A chance for attendees to network with each other, the National Landlords Association, speakers and NBBC Officers
Please can you confirm your attendance at this event by Friday 20th October 2017 as we need an accurate number of attendees due to room capacity.
You can confirm you place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02476 376300.