Festival of Arts - Craft and Needlecraft Sections
- 8th April 2017 - 1st May 2017 at 10:30 - 16:30 (Every day)
- Location: Museum and Art Gallery, Nuneaton, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
- Cost: Free
Exhibition of entries to the Craft and Needlecraft sections of Festival of Arts.
Including work by both children and adults come and explore the array of different techniques and styles. Mosaics, patchwork and embroidered items are popular features in this annual favourite.
Fancy doing your crochet or knitting surrounded by such creative variety – no problem – make yourself at home on the gallery benches and knit away (just until closing time of course!).
Museum Opening Hours
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10.30am until 4.30pm
- Sunday, 2.00pm until 4.30pm
- Bank Holiday Monday (excluding Christmas and New Year), 10.30am until 4.30pm