Business support grants
Local Restrictions Support Grant
Two schemes are available to support local businesses during the current national lockdown:
- Local Restrictions Support Grant
- Additional Restrictions Grant
Apply for a Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG)
This scheme is now open for applications.
Businesses that are eligible under the Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG) scheme in Nuneaton and Bedworth are initially those that have been mandated to close by the Government and include non-essential retail, leisure, personal care, sports facilities and hospitality businesses.
The value of grants payable under that LRSG scheme are linked to the Rateable Value (RV) for occupied properties:
- RV is £15,000 or below = £1334 per 28-day qualifying restriction period
- RV is over £15,000 but below £51,000 = £2000 per 28-day qualifying restriction period
- RV is £51,000 or above = £3000 per 28-day qualifying restriction period
View government guidance on the latest COVID related support grants that is available to businesses in Nuneaton and Bedworth.
Last updated Friday, 20th November 2020