Benefits of composting
- a compost bin can be used all year round
- grow your own fruit and veg from the compost produced at the end
- the compost created is a richer soil which means there is less watering needed
- you can put all fruit and veg peelings, grass cuttings, leaves etc into a composter
- less collections of the green food and garden waste bin means less fuel consumption from vehicles which ultimately helps our environment
- the compost produced increases plant growth and health
Further information including a step by step guide on how to best use a composter and for tips on common composting problems.