Bulky waste collections
Bulky household items
A collection service is available to deal with bulky household items such as furniture, fridges etc. The service is provided for the removal of household items only and does not include fixtures or fittings such as kitchen units, bathroom suites or radiators.
This service incurs a charge to residents who wish to have items collected, and must be pre-paid and pre-booked.
How to apply
- call or complete the online form
- specify the details requested
- confirm regular refuse collection day (bulky waste collection day will be the same day as regular bin collection where possible)
- specify details of items to be collected
- you will be contacted to arrange payment for the service and to confirm collection details.
- this service is available to all residents of the borough
- up to 5 items will be collected for £23.40 and up to a further 5 items for £3.70 per additional item
- individual quotations can also be given for larger quantities
- collection will only be made from outside the property
- items must be left together and must be easily accessible from the road
- collection will be from 8.00am Monday to Friday
- we will only take what is specified on our list
- acceptable items are those that would be taken when moving house
- no fixtures and fittings such as radiators, doors, kitchen units etc. can be collected.
- a quotation service is available for any large quantities or non-standard items. Call for more information.
2nd Chance Furniture operate a furniture reuse scheme and can be contacted on 024 7632 6189.
You can also take bulky items in a car or unbraked trailer to Judkins household waste recycling centre at Tuttle Hill, Nuneaton. Vans, pick-ups or large trailers need to apply to Warwickshire County Council for a permit to use the facilities.
Pages in Bulky waste collections
- You are here: Bulky household items
- Items accepted on bulky waste service
Rubbish and Recycling Hotline
Tel: 024 7637 6170