Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council

Council services by

or by most popular

Applying for housing

Register on Homehunt

View pages in this section

To apply for a council house, you will need to register on Homehunt - even if you have registered on the previous system - uChoose.

Properties will be available for you to express an interest in by visiting Homehunt or by contacting the allocations team.

All available properties will be advertised on Homehunt and the adverts contain information about the landlord, the property location, rent, size, special features and any eligibility requirements.

For further details please read the allocations policy and Homehunt booklet.

We understand that any change in service will take some getting used to, and the allocations team are on hand to help you with any questions you may have.
  1. You are here: Register on Homehunt
  2. What is Homehunt?
  3. Affordable housing
  4. Mutual exchange

Housing Allocations

Tel: 024 7637 6406

Email: allocations@nu


All content © 2014 Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Jadu Content Management