Complaints, compliments and comments
Make your complaint;
- typetalk (18001 024 7637 6376)
- through a friend, relative, solicitor or Councillor
If you have difficulty making a complaint please contact us so we can help you. The more information you can give us the better. Names of people you have spoken to, witnesses, dates of events, copies of letters - all will help us to deal with your complaint quickly.
Tell us if you feel that we have done something wrong, or if we have not done something we should have done. Examples include:
- a Council employee has been unhelpful or unpleasant towards you
- something has not been done in good time, or at all
- normal rules or policies have not been followed
- relevant things have not been properly taken into account
- you have not been told your rights
- you have suffered from malice, bias or discrimination
For freedom of information requests, please see our FOI section.
Pages in Customer feedback
- You are here: Complaints, compliments and comments
- What will happen when I make a complaint